Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Everything About Cooking Mussels

Everything You Should Know About Cooking Mussels


My name is Marc Sibille.
I live in Australia and I've been a chef for 33 years.

I first studied cooking in Namur - Belgium, in one of the best European Hospitality Schools.
I've been working as Head Chef for the last 20 years; teaching and training others about Belgian and French cooking.

Mussels are one of the most popular dishes in Belgium.



I learned how to cook these tasty shellfish very early in my career, and I am a Master of how to choose, clean, prepare, cook, accomodate and serve mussels.

I'm actually working as Senior Sous Chef for a Belgian restaurant in Sydney, and our best selling product on the menu is MUSSEL!

We buy, prepare, cook and sell between One to Two tonnes of mussels a week!

Cooking Mussels

Yes, you read that right, 1 to 2 tonnes PER WEEK!

That's around 78 tonnes a year! As you can see, mussels are not only popular in Belgium, but almost everywhere around the globe.


Cooking Mussels is not hard if you know what to do.



To learn more, feel free to visit my site about cooking mussels.